The goal of the program is to introduce young women to the Miss America Organization, which is one of the largest scholarship assistance programs in the world and help them gain skills to reach their goals. It is designed to help promote self-confidence, poise, and communication skills that are necessary in succeeding in life on and off the stage.
Training Camp Participants do not have to be interested in competing in the Miss America System but they do need to be interested in improving themselves to reach their goals! Join us for this incredible opportunity!
What to expect:
- Be part of an intensive 5-day training program during the week of the Miss Texas and Miss Texas’ Outstanding Teen Pageants and get an inside look of what it takes to be a confident, poised and well-branded young woman.
- Attend workshops with industry professionals to enhance your skills in interview, social media, modeling, promotions and more.
- Learn the secrets behind the Miss Texas and Miss Texas’ Outstanding Teen Program and go on a behind-the-scenes backstage tour.
- Spend time with Miss Texas and Miss Texas’ Outstanding Teen and learn how they prepared for the competition and their year of service.
- Learn how to develop your brand, market yourself, and make the most out of your year
- Become more confident and prepared to compete for a Miss Texas Outstanding Teen or Miss Texas local title!
- Attend all preliminary and final competitions for both Miss Texas and Miss Texas Outstanding Teen (tickets included in the price of the Teens in Training Camp).